"Turning" Black Quartz & Diamond Drop Earrings
Elegant and bold, these one-of-a-kind earrings dangle from an oculus-dotted gold disc, sprinkled with diamonds and attached to a post. White and natural colored diamonds alternate down the earring's length. Large pear-shaped tourmalated quartz at the bottom are set with one pointing up and the other down, for a mismatch subtle enough to feel like a secret between the wearer and the jewel. When the light shines through from behind the quartz, it emits a golden glow, giving them an almost polka-dotted look due to the oculus-covered gold backing holding the stone to the earring. We love that as the person moves, the earrings turn and catch the light from all directions.
- In stock one-of-a-kind design.
- Materials are high-polished 18K yellow gold, tourmalated quartz, white and natural-colored diamonds.
- Diamond carat weight totals approximately 4.43.
- Earrings weigh 19g and measure 7.7 cm long.
- Tourmalated Quartz: 15cm wide x 26mm long x 6.8 thick.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced stones.
- Available to ship within 3-5 business days.