Sun & Moon Over Desert Glow Earrings
These dreamy one-of-a-kind earrings combine Australian opals with a rich range and play of color that dances between pink, purple, light blue and a golden earth tone, evoking the feeling of a heavenly twilight sky. Golden rutilated quartz on top twinkles like the sun when it shines its brightest just before it sets. The golden rutilated quartz have posts behind them to tether them to the ear, the moonstone and opal drops below are detachable for so these earrings can be worn as a simple stud or a little glowing drop.
Dana's signature pronged bezel setting hugs the gemstones in place, and oculus open space in fair mined yellow gold creates a layer behind the opals and rutilated quartz that symbolizes the layered nature of she who wears these earrings.
- One-of-a-kind rutilated quartz stud earrings with detachable moonstone and Australian opal drops.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Dana's direct relationship with the opal mine in Opalton, Australia, allows her to guarantee their origin.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials.
- In stock; please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.