Climbing Persistence Earrings
The Climbing Persistence Earrings climb elegantly up the curve of one's ear. The soft metal's wave-like undulation features a matte finish and evoke an organic element that reminds many of a leaf. Circular openings allow them to feel light on one's ear.
- Available in all 18k yellow gold or all 18k white gold with a single white diamond approx. .04 tcw.
- Also available in two metal combinations of 18k yellow gold with white pavé diamond set in blackened silver edge or in Blackened silver with white pavé diamond set in 18k yellow gold edge, both with diamond pavé approx. .44 tcw.
- A post and an omega back clip hold the earrings to the ear for comfortable wear, the gold wire also allows for ear extenders to slip on or off the earrings, so the earrings can be extended into a drop style for a transition from day to night.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced diamonds.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks after you order for your jewelry to reach you, as we create each piece just for you.