Open Silhouette Stud Earrings
These surrealist-inspired miniature studs portray a hammer-textured, undulating circular shape with negative space in the center and a diamond set in an 18k gold bezel hugging the top interior of the shape. Just above this diamond rests the post closure for these button earrings. The diamond rests on the earlobe, with natural light streaming through the open space below it.
- Available in all 18k yellow gold, all 18k white gold, or black rhodium-plated sterling silver with 18k yellow gold.
- Hammer-textured finish.
- Diamonds carat weight totals approx. .10.
- Measure 16mm in diameter.
- Weigh less than 1g.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced materials and gemstones.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is created to order just for you. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.