White and Grey Double Diamond Open Ring
This delicate open ring features a diamond on each end, one white and one larger, naturally grey diamond. The asymmetry, hammered finish on the band and one-of-a-kind inclusions of the grey diamond make the simple ring unique and awe-inspiring. Each piece is 100% one-of-a-kind, so the grey diamond in the ring you receive will not look exactly like the one in the photo, as nature never repeats the exact same natural inclusion pattern twice.
The opening between the diamonds allows the owner to adjust the ring size and will allow it to fit multiple finger sizes. The ring is perfect for stacking but also looks beautiful when worn on its own for an understated sparkle. This ring is wearable for every day or any occasion and for a woman of any age.
- Available in 18k yellow, rose, or white gold.
- White diamond approx. .02 carats.
- Grey diamonds range between 2.8-3.3 mm. Average carat weight is approx. .15, but may vary.
- Hammered finish on band.
- Weighs less than 2g, band measures 1.8mm thick
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced materials and gemstones.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is created to order just for you. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.