Single Square Desert Sunset Opal Stud
237YFOSE Sold Out
This luminous Australian opal's layers of light and color pay homage to the desert sunset. Nestled in Dana's signature pronged bezel setting, yellow gold references the desert sun. The back's oculus cut outs allow the light to shine through in such a way that creates another layer of a pattern on the piece, revealing an element surprise, and bringing out the multi-layered nature of the people who wear Dana Bronfman. This single stud cannot have a matched pair due to the opal's rare play of color.
- One-of-a-kind single stud earring, featuring a square Australian Opalton opal and fair mined gold.
- Dana's direct relationship with the opal mine in Opalton, Australia, allows her to guarantee their origin.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials.
- In stock; please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.