Oval Rutilated Quartz over Lapis Lazuli Doublet Ring
Oval Rutilated Quartz over Lapis Lazuli Doublet Ring with Oculus Band.
This extremely unique gemstone creates an extremely unique, quietly bold and beautiful cocktail ring, that can be worn any time of day or night. Many 18 karat yellow gold prongs hug the stone and compliment the stone's many golden rutiles, which are the golden lines inside the stone that make the piece totally one-of-a-kind. Nature only creates each rutilated pattern once!
Hand-pierced oculus openings, sprinkled with diamond sparkle, dot the elegantly curved metal between the stone and shank, creating a hidden detail that can only be seen from the ring's side view. This add elegance and glamour to the otherwise casual, versatile ring.
- Materials: reclaimed 18 karat yellow gold, approx. 30 carat oval rutilated quartz and lapis lazuli doublet, diamonds (.16ct).
- One of a kind.
- Weighs 16g.
- Stone: 23.5mm length x 17.5mm width x 15mm height off finger.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced materials and gemstones.
- Ring is in stock in a size 6 1/2 but can be resized. Please tell us your ring size in the comments.
- Available to ship within 3-5 business days if the ring does not require resizing, or within 2-3 weeks if resizing is required. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.