Open Dots Solitaire Ring
The Open Dots Solitaire Ring is the ultimate engagement ring for the environmentally-conscious woman. The combination of the modern design and the antique ring marries (no pun intended) antiquity to the architectural band, which feels light and comfortable on the finger due to its oculus-inspired cutouts.
- One-of-a-kind ring available in reclaimed 18 karat yellow gold with a half-carat Old European Cut post-consumer, recycled diamond in size 6 1/2.
- Ring can be resized to any size between 4 and 8 1/2, to fit your finger.
- Solitaire setting measures 6mm in diameter, 6mm from top of finger to top of setting, top of shank is 4.3cm wide & 3.5mm thick, and bottom of shank is 2.3cm wide & 1.4mm thick, ring weighs 5g.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically- sourced diamonds.
- Please inquire with any custom requests, or if you would like me to set your personal diamond (approximately .5 carat) or alternative gemstone in this style. We can also adjust the size to accommodate a larger or modern stone or create the piece in yellow, white, or rose gold.