Interlacing and overlapping strips of sterling silver are connected physically and decoratively by tiny, shiny 18 karat yellow gold balls. These rivets allow the pieces to pivot on the points where they intersect, balancing the structured earring with delicate movement, framing and elongating the face.
- Earrings available in color combinations of sterling silver, black rhodium-plated sterling silver detail and or 18 karat yellow gold.
- All variations feature 18 karat yellow gold rivets holding together each piece.
- Hammered or matte finish.
- 2.8 cm x 3.3 cm, 6 g
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is created to order just for you. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.