Hats Off to the King Galaxy Turquoise Pendant
152YGDTN Sold Out
This extra large, bold, one-of-a-kind oval Kingman turquoise slice begs to be worn on the red carpet. Backed completely by 18 karat yellow gold with pierced oculus openings, the layer touches the wearer's heart and allows the light of the stone to reach it. Several white diamonds of varying sizes, totaling approximately .78 carats, and one .25 carat rose cut grey diamond are sprinkled in 18 karat yellow gold bezels and embedded into the organic turquoise material. Continuing the turquoise's regal adornment are the "hat" of 18 karat yellow gold with oculus openings, which it "wears" off-kilter, and I imagine the line of white diamond micropavé hugging it as a belt or suspender.
- Comes with a matte-finished 22 inch wide oval-link chain. Clasp can connect to any link, so you can wear the necklace long or short.
- One-of-a-kind, handmade.
- Materials: 18K Yellow Gold, Grey and White Diamonds, totaling approximately 1.03 carats.
- Grey rose cut diamond, approx. .25 ct; white diamonds melee, approx. .78ct
- 55g, 6.4 cm long x 5.3 cm wide
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced stones.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for this necklace to reach you.