Half-Pave Holly Pendant
A signature Dana Bronfman piece, the Holly Pendant is a tube-shaped piece inspired by industrial pipes seen around New York City but seriously elevated with almost one total carat of diamonds hand-set in the 18K gold. Circular cutouts of varying sizes add a playful quality and allows the natural light to shine through. Its delicate chain can be slipped through any hole to wear horizontally, vertically, or slightly off-kilter, and even adjusted in length so this pendant can transform with every neckline in your closet. The ultimately versatile piece, it's difficult to get bored of ways to wear it!
- In stock and available for immediate ship from our NYC studio in 18 karat yellow gold and white diamonds. Other color variations will be made to order. Please allow up to four weeks for made-to-order items.
- Also available in 18K palladium white gold or with black diamond pavé embellishing half of the pendant.
- Diamond weight totals approx. .9-1 carat.
- Pendant comes on a sliding bolo adjustable (up to 18") 18 karat yellow gold chain.
- Measures 3.4 wide x 9.8 long, 10g.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest responsibly-sourced materials.