Sprinkled Stones Holly Pendant
Inspired by industrial imagery in New York City, such as water towers and exposed pipes, this tube-shaped pendant dotted with oculus open spaces contrasts glamor and grit in the form of matte metal and diamonds burnish-set and sprinkled all over, so they can be seen as the pendant turns. We paired it with a delicate chain, which can be slipped through any opening to be worn in a myriad of ways-- horizontally, vertically, or slightly off-kilter. This chain's adjustable length also allows the piece to be layered with other pendants and compliment any neckline for maximum versatility.
- Available in black rhodium-plated sterling silver, 18k yellow or palladium white gold.
- Matte finish.
- Diamonds approx. 35ct.
- Adjustable (up to 18") chain available in 18 karat yellow, white, or rose gold.
- 3.4 wide x 9.8 long, 10g.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest responsibly-sourced materials.
- In stock and ready to ship from our NYC studio in black rhodium-plated sterling silver.
- All other variations will be made-to-order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as your piece is created just for you.