Agra Eternity Band
Dana found inspiration for the shape of this ring from her visit to Agra, India, the city that is home to the famous Taj Mahal, a tomb that was created solely because of love. This motif if seen throughout the Taj Mahal, Agra's forts, and India's palaces in the form of open space in windows and doorways.
- This ring is available in reclaimed 18K yellow gold in a hammered finish, featuring white diamonds of approximately .41 tcw.
- Also available in 18K white gold on request. Please include that you would like the ring in white gold instead of yellow in the comments when you place your order.
- Ring is 15.6mm wide and weighs 4.9 grams.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest responsibly-sourced materials.
- Size 6.5 is available for immediate ship from our NYC atelier in both yellow and rose gold. Other sizes will be made-to-order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery for this piece to be made to order.