Agra Eternity Band
Dana found inspiration for the shape of this ring from her visit to Agra, India, the city that is home to the famous Taj Mahal, a tomb that was created solely because of love. This motif if seen throughout the Taj Mahal, Agra's forts, and India's palaces in the form of open space in windows and doorways.
- This ring is available in reclaimed 18K yellow gold in a hammered finish, featuring white diamonds of approximately .41 tcw.
- Also available in 18K white gold on request. Please include that you would like the ring in white gold instead of yellow in the comments when you place your order.
- Ring is 15.6mm wide and weighs 4.9 grams.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced diamonds.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is created to order just for you. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.