Climbing Persistence Earrings
The Climbing Persistence Earrings climb elegantly up the curve of one's ear. The soft metal's wave-like undulation features a matte finish and evoke an organic element that reminds many of a leaf. Circular openings allow them to feel light on one's ear, and the post and clip combination allows them to feel comfortable, like a soft hug.
- The earrings come in two color options:
- Available in all 18k yellow gold, with a single white diamond on each earring. Carat weight totals approximately .04.
- Choose between two mixed metal combinations: 18k yellow gold with white pavé diamonds, set in blackened silver, along the edge; OR, black rhodium-plated sterling silver, with white pavé diamonds set in 18k yellow gold, along the earring's edge. Both of these options' carat weight totals approximately .44 tcw.
- A post and an omega back clip hold the earrings to the ear for comfortable wear, and the gold wire also allows for earring extenders or jackets to slip on or off the earrings, so the earrings can be extended into a drop style, making the pair especially versatile with their convertibility.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest responsibly-sourced materials.
- All yellow gold and black rhodium-plated sterling silver with 18K yellow gold and diamond edge are available for immediate ship. Other color ways will be made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery for made-to-order items.