Desert Goddess Earrings
Inspired by the goddess of the desert, these one-of-a-kind earrings combine Australian opals with a rich range and play of color that oscillate between pink, purple, blue-green and earth-colored, evoking the feeling of a desert sunset. A single row of diamonds along the outside of each earring adds statement factor and quietly bold sparkle.
Brushed yellow gold represents the sun, and along with the shapes of the stones and their settings, pays homage to the earth's silhouettes in the region of the southwestern US. Oculus open space, as always, allows the natural light to shine through to allow the wearer to connect with the gems, letting the piece and its owner achieve their peak luminosity.
- One-of-a-kind earrings featuring Australian opal, moonstone. and diamonds.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fairmined certification.
- Dana's direct relationship with the opal mine in Opalton, Australia, allows her to guarantee their origin.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced VVS diamonds, which total .37 ct.
- In stock; please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.