Desert Glow Pendant
A one-of-a-kind opal in a unique cut with a spectacularly luminous stripe is decorated by three glowing moonstones which complement the shape of the gem and enhance the glowing stripe. 18 karat fair mined yellow gold in a form inspired by Dana's signature tubular Holly Pendant acts as a way to hold the pendant to its chain, whose length can be adjusted with a sliding ball to any length up to 18" so it can easily suit any neckline or be layered with other necklaces. Oculus open space in the gold allows the natural light to shine through and creates a setting for a three diamonds to rest.
- One-of-a-kind necklace featuring Australian opal, moonstone. and diamond.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Dana's direct relationship with the opal mine in Opalton, Australia, allows her to guarantee their origin.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced VVS diamonds, which total .05 ct.
- In stock; please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.