Desert Glow Ring
A statement ring fit for a goddess, this ring is pure magic. An incredibly luminous opal with a play of color ranging between orange and purple, this ring encapsulates the magic, peace and fire of the southwestern US desert. A large pear-shaped gemstone is set elegantly at a diagonal in our signature pronged bezel setting in brilliant yellow gold, whose hammered finish cannot be scratched and retains its shine with wear over time. Sprinkled diamonds and small oculus open spaces add the final touch to this piece which fit for a desert goddess.
- One-of-a-kind ring featuring a pear-shape cabochon orange-purple Australian opal.
- Dana's direct relationship with the opal mine in Opalton, Australia, allows her to guarantee their origin.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced VVS diamonds of approximately .2 ct.
- One size 7 ring is available to ship within 3-5 business days. For another size, please contact us to inquire about resizing, fees, or custom-creating a similar design using a different or heirloom gemstone.