Dana Bronfman x Muzo Emeralds Agra Crown Ring
203YEDHR Sold Out
Open spaces in India's forts and palaces inspired a shape that Dana incorporated into the design of this band. The country's maharajas once wore gemstones in their headdresses, inspiring Dana to design a ring that resembled a crown. Hammered 18 karat yellow gold with flush-set VVS diamonds set into a half-eternity band formation allows the emerald to be the star of this ring, which is casual enough for every day, but striking and elegant enough for a red carpet event.
The Muzo mine is known for its humanitarian practices as well as for producing the best naturally-colored emeralds in the world. Each gemstone is custom cut in Colombia to bring out the gem's maximum potential natural color, making each piece a one-of-a-kind work of art in its own right.
- One-of-a-kind ring.
- Created from 18K fairmined yellow gold with a matte and hammered finish, featuring a 2.96 carat cabochon Muzo Emerald and .22 carats of VVS diamond melee.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced diamonds.
- 6.5mm band width, 16.5mm width with emerald.
- Weights 8.8 grams.
- Ring available in a size 7, but can be resized. Please tell us your ring size in the comments.
- Available to ship within 3-5 business days if the ring does not require resizing, or within 2-3 weeks if resizing is required. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.