Dana Bronfman X Muzo Emeralds East-West Marquise Agra Crown Ring
Drawing inspiration from a shape Dana saw throughout India's forts and palaces on a trip to the beautiful country, this ring that resembles a crown is fit for a modern day queen. Featuring a marquise-shaped cabochon emerald from Colombia's Muzo Mine, the stone's unique cut and naturally luminous, vivid color make this piece one-of-a-kind. The 18 karat fair mined yellow gold band is hammer-finished, paying homage to its handmade craftsmanship, and allowing the metal to shine and catch the light beautifully with every move of the hand. This finish also makes this ring a practical choice, as it is impossible to scratch!
- One-of-a-kind ring featuring a 2.75 ct Muzo Emerald. The Muzo Emerald mine is known for its fair trade principles and for having the best quality and color of any emeralds in the world.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced VVS diamonds, which total .2 ct.
- Ready to ship in size 7. For other sizes, please contact us to inquire about production and shipping times.
- Please also contact us to inquire about custom-creating a similar design using a different or heirloom gemstone.