Agra Crown Ring with Step Triangle Diamond
Drawing inspiration from a shape Dana saw throughout India's forts and palaces on a trip to the beautiful country, this ring that resembles a crown is fit for a modern day queen. Featuring a post-consumer, .42 carat step triangle diamond off-set from the band, both the unique history and shape of the diamond make this piece one-of-a-kind. The 18 karat fair-mined yellow gold band is hammer-finished, paying homage to its handmade craftsmanship, and allowing the metal to shine and catch the light beautifully with every move of the hand. This finish also makes this ring a practical choice, as it is impossible to scratch!
- One-of-a-kind ring featuring a post-consumer recycled .42 G-SI Step Triangle diamond.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced VVS diamonds, which total .2 ct.
- One size 7 ring is available to ship from our NYC atelier. For another size, please contact us to inquire about resizing lead times.
- Please contact us to inquire about custom-creating a similar design using a different or heirloom gemstone.