Chrysoberyl Oculus Bezeled Cushion Drop Earrings
Mismatched cushion-shaped chrysoberyl gemstones, one yellowish green, and the other bluish green, are surrounded by 18 karat yellow gold with oculus openings, sprinkled with diamonds; they dangle from a white diamond set in 18 karat white gold, which sparkles and rests on the ear with a post.
These earrings are impactful but small and light, and are extremely versatile. I designed them to highlight the natural beauty of the earth, and celebrate that no two gemstones are ever exactly the same, just as no two people are exactly alike.
- Backed with 18 karat yellow gold with oculus openings, to allow the natural light to shine through the gemstones.
- Materials: Reclaimed 18 karat yellow & white gold, approximately .29 carats diamonds, and 2.8 carats total of chrysoberyl.
- Weighs 7g.
- 14mm length x 12mm width x 5.4 depth.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for this piece to arrive.