Blackened Silver Holly Pendant
Inspired by industrial imagery in New York City, such as water towers and exposed pipes, this tube-shaped pendant dotted with oculus open spaces contrasts glamor and grit in the form of matte blackened silver and about 200 pavé set diamonds (approximately one carat total weight) covering half the piece. We paired it with a delicate chain, which can be slipped through any opening to be worn in a myriad of ways-- horizontally, vertically, or slightly off-kilter. This chain's adjustable length also allows the piece to be layered with other pendants and compliment any neckline for maximum versatility.
- Black rhodium-plated sterling silver.
- Matte finish.
- Diamond Pavé approx. .9-1 tcw
- Adjustable (up to 18") chain available in 18 karat yellow, white, or rose gold.
- 3.4 wide x 9.8 long, 10g.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest responsibly-sourced materials.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is created to order just for you. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.