Large Lapis & Rutilated Quartz Doublet Coin Pendant
A large rutilated quartz is backed with a lapis lazuli slice, showing a stone with golden needles, called rutiles, that pop against a blue background. A yellow diamond highlights the yellow streaks in this stone, and a white diamond adds elegance. A coin at the top tethers it together. I added a third layer to the doublet-- a layer of gold, pierced with oculus openings that allow the natural light to shine through and connect the owner's heart and the stone. While this necklace certainly makes a statement, it is also not overly formal; it can be dressed up or down.
- Comes on an 18K Yellow Gold 1.5mm, adjustable length (up to 18”) chain.
- Materials: matte 18 karat yellow gold, lapis lazuli & rutilated quartz doublet (approx 92.5ct), yellow rose cut diamond (approx. .81 ct), white diamond (approx. .12ct).
- Weighs 33g.
- Pendant: 70mm long. Tear-shaped doublet gemstone: 44.5 long x 27.4mm wide.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for this piece to arrive.