Burnished-Set Holly Pendant
A tube-shaped pendant with "oculus" circular open spaces of varying sizes, the "Holly Pendant" is my best selling piece. It comes in 18k gold or black rhodium-plated silver, which contrasts with sparkling diamonds, on an 18 karat yellow gold chain, provides a bit of a statement factor; however, at 3 cm long, its relatively small size and clean, versatile design allow it to be worn every day and for any occasion, as it pairs well with every look, from jeans to a little black dress.
To take its versatility one step further, this piece can be worn both vertically or horizontally, as the chain can be slipped through any of the circular openings or through the tube itself. Diamonds are subtly sprinkled in the openings so that sparkle can be seen at whatever angle the pendant falls, or if it turns. Furthermore, the pendant comes on an adjustable chain, which utilizes a sliding ball bolo mechanism to allow the piece to be worn from choker length up to 18'', complimenting any neckline. This piece provides an example of Dana Bronfman's "quietly bold" signature style, which utilizes dimension and open space to create designs that are simultaneously cutting-edge yet clean and simple enough to be lived in.
- Available in 18 karat yellow, white gold, and black rhodium - plater sterling silver with diamonds.
- 7g -11g, 1.5 cm long x .6cm diameter
- Burnish-set diamonds (approx. .35 total carat weight)
- Adjustable (up to 18") chain in 18 karat yellow gold
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced diamonds.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is created to order just for you. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.