'Pure Earth' Lipstick Ring
Gift this modern take on the signet ring to the special women in your life while supporting a great cause! Between now and Mother's Day, 50% of the sales of our Lipstick Ring (as seen in Vogue) will be donated to Pure Earth, aiding its efforts to clean up toxic pollution in the world's poorest communities, including mercury poisoning, which results from artisanal gold mining. This is perfect for the mother that has a heart of gold, whether she is wearing lipstick or not!
This asymmetrical ring features a "slice" out of the side-- a piece hand-carved by Dana Bronfman and inspired by the application edge of a lipstick. Choose between an all matte version and one adorned with white diamond pavé all over the flat surface. This piece makes a perfect right hand ring finger or pinky ring!
- 18 karat yellow gold version is available now in size 6.25 to ship from our New York City studio, or can be resized within a few days.
- Diamond pavé version is available now in size 6.25 in yellow gold and ready to ship from our New York City studio.
- Custom sizes and metal colors are available, but please allow 3-4 weeks for them to be created just for you.
- White diamond pavé version has a total carat weight of approximately .2.
- Shank measures 0.5cm, top width is 0.8 cm, top height is 0.6cm, and weighs 10 g.