Yellow-Green Chrysoberyl Ring with Tapered Oculus Band
A chrysoberyl ring with a tapered oculus band. This gemstone is not well-known, but has a beautiful yellow-ish green color. With a hardness of 8.5, it is not quite as tough as a diamond, sapphire, or ruby, but is not far behind, and far exceeds the hardness of an emerald (7) or peridot (6.5-7), which are the gemstones closest to the natural chrysoberyl color. This hardness, along with its versatile color, subtle beauty, and design, makes this piece a beautiful and practical ring to wear every day, as a cocktail ring at any time of day, or even as an engagement ring for a unique bride who wants to sparkle in modern style with a natural twist.
- Materials: reclaimed 18 karat yellow gold, approx. 1.21 chrysoberyl, and approx. .10ct diamonds.
- Weighs 5.6 g
- Stone measures 7.9mm long x 7mm wide x 6.7mm high off the finger.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced materials and gemstones.
- Ring is in stock in a size 6 3/4 but can be resized. Please tell us your ring size in the comments!
- Available to ship within 3-5 business days if the ring does not require resizing, or within 2-3 weeks if resizing is required. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.