Dana Bronfman x Muzo Emeralds Cactus Moon Rising Earrings
A desert landscape at night comes to life in these earrings. Two moonstone moons rise above cabochon Colombian Muzo emeralds atop Australian opals. Each of these gemstones is spectacularly luminous with naturally vivid color and glow, resulting in a one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable, subtly dramatic and quietly bold pair of earrings that is sure to turn heads. Finally, 18 karat yellow gold hugs the gemstones and oculus openings are visible only from the side of the gemstones. There is open space behind the opals to demonstrate that they are not too good to be true.
- One-of-a-kind earrings featuring .5 ct moonstones, 17.5 ct Australian opal, 3.9 ct Muzo emeralds.
- The Muzo Emerald mine is known for its fair trade principles and for having the best quality and color of any emeralds in the world.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fairmined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials.
- In stock; please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.