Twilight Dune Surfer Earrings
These large statement earrings drew inspiration from overlooking a desert city from a mountain top at twilight-- the city lights in all their colors are on, and the sky is between the daylight sun and the black of the night.
Australian opals set in fair mined yellow gold, pink tourmaline, and moonstone top the large rutilated quartz that remind Dana of surfboards in their shape. But these rutilated quartz colored range is what makes them most unique and special, especially in a matched pair, with inclusions in the clear stone fading between golden and rose. Oxidized sterling silver behind these gemstones allows their colors to pop, and oculus open space in the silver creates another layer of pattern that allows natural light shining through to interact with and contribute to the earrings' design.
These layers colors of colors, patterns, textures shapes and plays of light celebrate the layered nature of the quietly bold woman.
- One-of-a-kind statement earrings created from fair mined 18 karat yellow gold, oxidized sterling silver, Australian opal, moonstone, pink tourmaline, and rutilated quartz.
- Created using 18 karat yellow fair mined gold. Fairmined gold is sourced from small artisanal gold mines with the highest caliber of environmental and human protections and allow the people developing countries from where gold comes from to benefit economically, environmentally, and socially from their fair mined certification.
- Dana's direct relationship with the opal mine in Opalton, Australia and trusted gem dealers who source directly from mines allows her to guarantee their origin.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials.
- In stock; please allow 3-5 business days for your order to arrive.