"Turning" Black Quartz & Diamond Drop Earrings
Elegant and bold, these one-of-a-kind earrings dangle from a pierced gold disc, sprinkled with diamonds and attached to a post. White and natural colored diamonds alternate down the earring's length. Large pear-shaped tourmalated quartz at the bottom are set mismatched, with one pointing up and the other down, for a playful punch. These quartz appear to be polka dotted and emit a golden glow when the light shines through from behind. As the earrings turn and the wearer moves her head, one will see that this is because an 18 karat yellow gold plate with circular openings of varying sizes, the "oculus" motif, is holding the stone.
- In stock one-of-a-kind design.
- Materials are high-polished 18K yellow gold, tourmalated quartz, white and natural-colored diamonds.
- Diamond carat weight totals approximately 4.43.
- Earrings weigh 19g and measure 7.7 cm long.
- Tourmalated Quartz: 15cm wide x 26mm long x 6.8 thick.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced stones.
- Available to ship within 3-5 business day. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.