Dana Bronfman x Muzo Emeralds North-South Marquise Agra Ring
207YEDMR Sold Out
Open spaces in India's forts and palaces inspired a shape that Dana incorporated into the design of this band. Hammered 18 karat yellow gold with flush-set VVS diamonds sprinkled throughout hugs the marquise-shaped emerald cabochon that is the centerpiece of this ring. With the one-of-a-kind cut emerald from Colombia's Muzo mine set in a north-west formation, making it an uniquely beautiful solitaire ring with strikingly vivid color.
The Muzo mine is known for its humanitarian practices as well as for producing the best naturally-colored emeralds in the world. Each gemstone is custom cut in Colombia to bring out the gem's maximum potential natural color, making each piece a one-of-a-kind work of art in its own right.
- One-of-a-kind ring.
- Created from 18K fairmined yellow gold, featuring a 1.64 carat marquise cabochon Muzo emerald and .15 carats of VVS diamond melee.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest materials and ethically-sourced diamonds.
- Tapered width 12mm-2.6mm.
- Weights 6.3 grams.
- Ring available in a size 7, but can be resized. Please tell us your ring size in the comments.
- Available to ship within 3-5 business days if the ring does not require resizing, or within 2-3 weeks if resizing is required. To see if a rush delivery is available, please contact us.